WELSIM was born out of a vision to create a general-purpose simulation utility that could successfully enable a wide range of engineering and science communities to conduct simulation with more confidence. Customers use our software to help ensure the integrity of their innovations. WELSIM comes with an all-in-one user interface and self-integrated features. It is a long-term-support product that aims to accurately model engineering problems using the prestigious open source solvers.
- Support 3D structural, thermal, fluid, and electromagnetic analyses that reveal physics-based results. Convenient data interface to export mesh or result files.
- No wait. You can download and use WELSIM immediately.
- The secure software program and no collection of your data. No need for an internet connection to run the program.
- The ease-of-use graphical interface requires no learning curve.
- Friendly pricing options. Free trial. No hidden fees. No commitments.
Where to start¶
Engineers can do a thousand things with the WELSIM simulation solutions. We recommend starting with:
- Quick start to quickly review the steps of using WELSIM.
- Windows and Linux installation guides to install the software on your computer.
If you already use WELSIM:
- User's manual - learn about WELSIM user interfaces and how to use them for everything else.
- Theory - learn about math theory and numerical algorithms used in WELSIM.
If you are interested in our free engineering software:
- CurveFitter - learn about the curve fitting tool.
- MatEditor - learn about the engineering material data tool.
- UnitConverter - learn about the engineering unit convertion tool.
- BeamSection - learn about the beam cross-section tool.
Last Updated: Jan. 8th, 2024